1. Company Registration Documents
- Memorandum of Association (and necessary amendments, if any)
- Articles of Incorporation
2. Valid Trade License - Minimum of 3 months before expiration
3. Passport Copy & Visa Page of the following:
- Beneficial Owners / Shareholders
- Authorized Signatory/ies
- Person/s who will operate the account
4. A copy of the company’s lease contract.
5. A copy of the company tax card.
6. The most recent bill of payment for one of the service providers for the company's electricity or telephone shop.
7. Kindly send the scanned copies of the required documents to email@example.com the initial assessment.
AL-AMANA CO. deals with Egyptian companies licensed in the field of trade in gold and silver bullions, jewellery factories and investment companies based on gold and silver or banks that respect the conditions and laws of trade in gold and silver metals in accordance with the laws of the Central Bank of Egypt in particular and the laws of Egypt and international laws in terms of compliance and discipline with the laws against money laundering and terrorism, and the safety of gold and silver sources and their chain of suppliers.
We only accept documents in English or Arabic.
· The list above are basic minimum requirements, we may request for additional supporting documents if deemed necessary during the account opening procedure
· For further assistance and clarification, please contact by phone at +201063333100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· All client's information will remain confidential and not to disclose it to anyone.